[emacs-wiki-discuss] Splitting tasks

From: Magnus Henoch
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Splitting tasks
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2005 13:29:42 +0100

I often find that I make too broad tasks, so that it's difficult to do
them incrementally.  Thus I want a way to split tasks after creating
them.  I haven't found anything similar, so I wrote this:

It assumes that you use task ids for all tasks you want to split, and
that subtasks are on the same page as their parent tasks.

I'll try this code for a while and see if it makes me happy.  Other
suggestions are welcome.

Magnus