Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: migration from EmacsWiki, problems (XEmacs)

From: Janne Hellsten
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: migration from EmacsWiki, problems (XEmacs)
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 16:41:46 +0200

Hi,

I'd like to revisit this issue, as I currently cannot open my planner
pages at all :(

> > ,----
> > | From: Michael Olson <address@hidden>
> > | Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Major change: file extension used by default
> > | To: Emacs Wiki Discussion List <address@hidden>
> > | Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 04:24:36 -0500
> > |
> > | As of patch-257, Muse will no longer (by default) attempt to
> > | autodetect whether to activate Muse Mode for a file based on its path.
> > | Instead, files with an extension of ".muse" will be associated with
> > | Muse Mode.  You will need to rename Muse files to have this extension.
> > |
> > | Options involved: `muse-mode-auto-p', `muse-file-extension'.
> > `----
>
> Forgot to add, that my today's page also shows up as empty (and it is
> not empty).  This didn't happen earlier.  Could this be somehow
> related to planner-muse, which I updated to the latest version today
> from arch.

When I open planner using "M-x plan", planner opens up a page called
2005.11.01.muse and it's empty.  Do I really need to rename *all* of
my planner pages to have .muse extension?  Shouldn't planner-mode
configure this to work well with muse by default?

Best regards,
Janne