[emacs-wiki-discuss] Duplicate Task Entries

From: Kenneth Jacker
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Duplicate Task Entries
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 08:22:54 -0500

[Debian/sarge; GNU Emacs 21.4.1;  planner v3.30]

I searched around the mail archives and Google, but couldn't find a
solution to this.  Apparently it was a known problem at some point ...

What I am seeing is two (or at times even three) copies of the same
task listed in my day pages.  I've checked the corresponding project
pages, but the tasks only appear once there.  Apparently it is a
problem when creating the day pages.  In addition, I get occasional
error messages something like, "34, 45 index out of range".

Anyone know of a work-around or patch for this?

Thanks,
--
Prof Kenneth H Jacker       address@hidden
Computer Science Dept       www.cs.appstate.edu/~khj