[emacs-wiki-discuss] Opening links in other windows in planner-muse (bug

From: Seth Falcon
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Opening links in other windows in planner-muse (bug?)
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 09:26:31 -0800

Hi,

I don't seem to be able to open links in other windows and I think it
is because planner-visit-link and muse-visit-link aren't quite getting
along...

In muse-visit-link, we have:

    (if visit-link-function
        (funcall visit-link-function link other-window)

Where visit-link-function is extracted from the muse-project-alist.
But planner-visit-link is defined:

(defun planner-visit-link (link-name &optional refresh-buffer other-window)

So I think planner-visit-link gets passed bogus info for the
refresh-buffer arg and nothing for other-window.  Or am I missing
something in my elisp newbie-ness?

Best,

+ seth