[emacs-wiki-discuss] Muse 3.02.01 is a broken for me - leaves my planner

From: Eric Johnson
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Muse 3.02.01 is a broken for me - leaves my planner buffers as fundamental
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 18:26:56 -0500

Hi -

I had been using Muse 3.02 in conjunction with planner-muse mode.
After upgrading to Muse 3.02.01, I'm experiencing rather profound
problems.

Muse 3.02.01 was introducing a ".muse" extension to all of my
page names.  I turned that off with a

(setq muse-file-extension nil)

After clearing away that problem, I started planner the way I always
do which brings me to today's day page.  But the mode associated
with that page is "fundamental" which is a bad sign.

A M-x planner-mode renders that buffer correctly but navigating
to any other page by clicking on links or loading a page with
muse-project-find-file will load the right file, but leaves the mode
incorrectly sets to "fundamental".

It feels like something might be wrong with my muse-project-alist.

(setq muse-project-alist
      '(("WikiPlanner"
         ("c:/plans" :default "TaskPool" :major-mode planner-mode
      :visit-link planner-visit-link)
         (:base "html" :path "c:/plans/html"))))

Anyone else having these problems?

-Eric