[emacs-wiki-discuss] xemacs beta and planner-timeclock updating fonts/st

From: Kevin Haddock
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] xemacs beta and planner-timeclock updating fonts/status on clock out
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 13:31:28 -0800 (PST)

Hi everyone.  I hope this is the right place to post this.  I am
using xemacs beta [version 21.5.20 of February 2005 (+CVS-20050511)]
, the 1.34 version of timeclock.el, and the version of
planner-timeclock from:

http://sacha.free.net.ph/notebook/emacs/emacs-wiki/dev/planner/planner-timeclock.el

I clock in and the task gets an 'o' status and becomes bolded.  I
clock out and all it says is it wrote timelog but the status does not
change back and the bold does not go away.  Any ideas what I'm not
doing right?

Thanks in advance,

-Kevin

-----

"One World, One Web, One Program" -- Microsoft Promotional Ad
"Ein Volk, Ein Reich, Ein Fuehrer" -- Adolf Hitler

http://farechase.yahoo.com