[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: new WikiPages in muse

From: Michael Olson
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: new WikiPages in muse
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 20:25:28 -0500

"Phillip Lord" <address@hidden> writes:

> Matthias Teege wrote:
>> Moin,
>>
>> I've made the step to muse and planner-muse (dev). Most things
>> works.  One thing that doesn't ist the creation of new WikiPages. I
>> type a CamelCase word but dont get a "red" link. I can use
>> [[CamelCase]] to get a link. How can I change this?
>
> I used this lisp for a while which seemed to work (for following
> links...  it didn't get the highlighting work).

I've now implemented the ability to colorize bad WikiWords.  This will
allow for easier creation of new pages.  This will appear in the next
minor release of Muse, version 3.02.02.  Eventually it will be merged
into my --main branch.

2005-11-19 01:21:10 GMT Michael Olson <address@hidden>  patch-13

    Revision:
      muse--rel--3.02--patch-13

    * lisp/muse-colors.el (muse-link-face): Allow implicit links to be
      colored as bad links if they don't correspond with a real file.  Make
      the code more straightforward.

    * lisp/muse-wiki.el (muse-wiki-ignore-bare-project-names): New option
      that determines whether to colorize nonexistent WikiWords.  The default
      is nil, which means "don't colorize".
      (muse-wiki-resolve-project-page, muse-wiki-handle-wikiword): Adapt for
      the possibility of bad WikiWords.

    modified files:
     lisp/muse-colors.el lisp/muse-wiki.el

--
Michael Olson -- FSF Associate Member #652 -- http://www.mwolson.org/
Interests: anime, Debian, XHTML, wiki, Emacs Lisp