[emacs-wiki-discuss] Date stamps in notes?

From: Paul Lussier
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Date stamps in notes?
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 12:41:36 -0500

Hi all,

I'm thinking of switching to not using day pages for my home planner.
Since I don't run planner very often there, it seems more conducive to
having a single plan page which links to the various 'project' pages.

However, since I'm trying to use this more to capture various
"remember"ances, I want the date stamp included in the note heading so
I know when the note was made.  This will also be helpful when looking
at the project pages.  Currently the only thing placed in the heading
is the timestamp, which is mostly useless without the date context.

Is there an easy way do this?

--

Seeya,
Paul