[emacs-wiki-discuss] (bug) where did my tasks go?

From: Gijs Hillenius
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] (bug) where did my tasks go?
Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2005 11:45:42 +0100

Further on my previous post:

I went through the mailinglist archive, and so now I added these lines
to the top of the bit where emacs loads planner:

(setq muse-mode-auto-p t)
(setq muse-mode-auto-p t)
(setq muse-file-extension nil)
(add-to-list 'auto-mode-alist '("\\.muse$" . muse-mode))

Now planner no longer adds .muse to the files in .Plans/

but where did my tasks go? I had a whole list of them Friday, but
they're missing on Saturday? confused

--
One man's brain plus one other will produce one half as many ideas as one
man would have produced alone.  These two plus two more will produce half