Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: muse-html.el escapes the delegated task mar

From: Seth Falcon
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: muse-html.el escapes the delegated task mark
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2005 21:33:21 -0800

On  5 Dec 2005, address@hidden wrote:

> address@hidden (Andrew J. Korty) writes:
>
>> muse-html.el escapes ">", which breaks the publishing of delegated
>> tasks.  After looking at it for a while, I've almost decided it
>> makes sense to change the delegated task mark.  Has anyone solved
>> or worked around this problem?
>
> Would "d" or "D" make a good delegated task mark?

P for pending
D for delegated

I like this because:

 - It fits with existing mnemonics
 - It doesn't introduce parsing/markup problems

Although ">" has a nice directional "feel" for delegation, it
could have many interpretations.

And while we are on the subject: why do we have "o" when clocked-in to
a task? working On it? :-)

+ seth