[emacs-wiki-discuss] [commit][planner-muse--mwolson--1.0] Generate autol

From: Michael Olson
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] [commit][planner-muse--mwolson--1.0] Generate autoloads file automatically from Makefile rules.
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 14:46:25 -0500

Revision: planner-muse--mwolson--1.0--patch-132
Archive: address@hidden
Creator: Michael Olson <address@hidden>
Date: Fri Dec 16 14:46:09 EST 2005
Standard-date: 2005-12-16 19:46:09 GMT
Removed-files: .arch-ids/planner-auto.el.id planner-auto.el
Modified-files: ChangeLog Makefile scripts/planner-build.el
New-patches: address@hidden/planner-muse--mwolson--1.0--patch-132
* Makefile (EL): Avoid warning by removing planner-autoloads.el from list.
  (all): Generate autoloads.
  (autoloads): Make planner-autoloads.el.
  (planner-autoloads.el): Call `planner-generate-autoloads' from
  scripts/planner-build.el with arguments representing the directories to
  use when searching for autoloads.
  (realclean distclean fullclean): Remove autoloads.

* scripts/planner-build.el (planner-generate-autoloads): Generate
  autoloads for Planner.  Deal with XEmacs and its quirky insistence on
  doing most of the work itself.  Expand all command line args so that
  the right directories are searched.  Hardcode planner-autoloads.el as
  the name of the generated autoloads file.  Use my custom header and
  footer, if possible.

* planner-auto.el: Remove this, since we're using an automated method
  now.