[emacs-wiki-discuss] [bug #4974] muse-project-file-alist never recover l

From: anonymous
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] [bug #4974] muse-project-file-alist never recover last-mod despite saving it
Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2006 23:18:39 +0100

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email: address@hidden
             Open/Closed: Open

Details:

Whilst looking for another problem I happened to notice the function
muse-project-file-alist does a comparison of the modified time of a directory
against the last modified time stored in an alist.

This is all well and good but the last-modified time is never correctly
loaded from the alist - it's always nil and thus always updated to the
current modified time which results in no files being published under some
circumstances.

This ones easier to understand if you look at the diff I'm attaching.

Please feel free to contact me to discuss this.

Regards
G. J. Teale

File Attachments:

Date: Sunday 01/01/2006 at 23:18 CET  Name: muse-project.diff  Size: 716B
By: None
Suggested changes to the muse-project.el file.

  <http://gna.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=4974>

  Message sent via/by Gna!
  http://gna.org/