[emacs-wiki-discuss] RE: Avoiding "No entries" in Diary Section

From: Raymond Zeitler
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] RE: Avoiding "No entries" in Diary Section
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 13:59:21 -0500

I have these diary-related things in my .emacs file:

(add-hook 'diary-display-hook 'fancy-diary-display)
(require 'planner-diary)
(setq planner-diary-use-diary t)
(planner-diary-insinuate)
(setq planner-diary-include-all-output-flag t)
(setq planner-day-page-template
"<lisp>(planner-diary-entries-here)</lisp>\n\n* Tasks\n\n\n* Schedule\n\n\n*
Notes")

Some combination of these must do the trick, since my diary is mostly empty
and I get the display that you want.  I even have it set up to display
sunrise and sunset times and moon phases.  :)  (That requires various
calendar functions/variables.)

Note that I'm using the latest stable version of Planner that relies on
emacs-wiki.

HTH

--
Raymond Zeitler <address@hidden>