[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Overview of All Tasks - Dated or Not

From: Sacha Chua
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Overview of All Tasks - Dated or Not
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2006 17:46:50 +0800

Kenneth Jacker <address@hidden> writes:

> I have been using planner-tasks-overview to produce a (nice!) list
> of all my tasks between certain dates. Though I am not certain, but
> it appears that only tasks with *dated* (i.e., non 'nil' dates) are
> included. How can I create a similar table showing *all* tasks --
> dated or not?

Hmm. You can read all the pages and just filter out duplicate tasks, I
suppose, although this could be pretty slow. planner-tasks-overview
needs tweaking, anyway, as it currently uses grep to extract tasks. A
more flexible (although slower) approach would be to open each file
and search for the task regexp...

--
Sacha Chua <address@hidden> - open source, free software geekette
interests: emacs, gnu/linux, personal information management, public speaking