[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: xhtml publish with planner-muse-3.39

From: Joseph Kiniry
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: xhtml publish with planner-muse-3.39
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 10:45:22 +0000

Hi Seth,

On 10 Jan, 2006, at 0:31, Seth Falcon wrote:

On  9 Jan 2006, address@hidden wrote:
Looking over stuff I have recently touched and which pages are
failing, it looks like the problem may be delegated tasks and the
">" character.  If I close the task instead of delegating it the
page publishes correctly.

Joe

---

* Tasks

#B1  > Install jSwat 3.0b. {{Tasks:420}} ([[2005.09.27]]

The delegation mark just changed to "D" in the latest planner-muse
sources.  So that may help you.

I noticed that while watching the ChangeLogs, but since no one else had complained about publishing recently...

I'll give the arch stable head a whirl today if I have some time.

Thanks,
Joe