Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] muse publish error with converted emacs-wiki fi

From: Neilen Marais
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] muse publish error with converted emacs-wiki files.
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 00:33:31 +0200

Hi.

Yep, talkin to myself ;P

On Sat, 2006-01-14 at 14:34 +0200, Neilen Marais wrote:
> Hi
>
> I'm using XEmacs 21.4.17 from Ubuntu Breezy and
> address@hidden/muse--main--1.0--patch-350. I recently tried
> migrating my emacs-wiki files (by adding .muse), but when publish, I get
> the following error after a couple of pages have been published:

Well, it seems there were some vestiges of a previous life in my init
files. I had an entry:

Inline LaTex for muse
(push '("latex" t t t muse-publish-latex-tag) muse-publish-markup-tags)

Removing it solved the problem. Not sure how this got here, since I did
several tests with muse and latex before deciding to migrate my pages
*sheepish grin*

Regards
Neilen