[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: planner-appt: fix XEmacs initialization

From: René
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: planner-appt: fix XEmacs initialization
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 08:04:27 +0000 (UTC)

Jim Ottaway <j.ottaway <at> lse.ac.uk> writes:

> I see.  It looks like more is needed to make this just work with
> XEmacs.  Here is a further patch.  Does this work?

It seems to be working.  Thanks.

The other question I would have is that entries (in my
planner-cyclic-diary-file) like

      Monday @10:00 | 12:00 | Important meeting

get inserted in my plan files whereas entries like this

      07 Feb 2006 @16h00 | 17:30 | Other important meeting

are not taken into account.

I suppose I forgot to set one variable somewhere.  Do you have any idea about
what's missing?

Here is my config:

  (require 'planner-cyclic)
  (planner-option-customized 'planner-cyclic-diary-file
                             "~/my-cyclic.diary" )
  (require 'planner-appt)
  (planner-appt-use-schedule)
  (planner-appt-insinuate)
  (setq planner-appt-sort-schedule-on-update-flag t)
  (planner-appt-schedule-cyclic-insinuate)
  (planner-option-customized 'planner-appt-schedule-cyclic-behaviour 'future)
  (setq planner-appt-update-appts-on-save-flag t)
  (planner-appt-calendar-insinuate)

Regards.