[emacs-wiki-discuss] [bug #5282] Wrapped multi-level list is incorrectly

From: Per B. Sederberg
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] [bug #5282] Wrapped multi-level list is incorrectly interpreted as quote
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 03:22:28 +0100

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email:
             Open/Closed: Open

Details:

Hi Muse Team:

The mult-level lists are awesome, but I think I've found a little bug.  If
you have a multi-level list and the text wraps in Emacs, then the wrapped
text gets interpreted as the start of a quoted paragraph, even though
paragraphs are supposed to only follow a blank line.

For example:

 - One
 - Two
    - Nested One, wraps
       to here.
    - Nested Two
 - Three

Starting with the "to here." the list is treated as a quoted paragraph when
published (I've tested this in with both html and latex publishing).

Shouldn't the quoted paragraph not be in effect because there is no blank
line preceding it?

Thanks,
Per

  <http://gna.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=5282>