Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Howto debug endless loop on plan startup

From: Philipp Grau
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Howto debug endless loop on plan startup
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 12:43:43 +0100

Hello,

* Philipp Grau <address@hidden> [15.02.06 11:05]:
> I have some problems when invoking plan by "M-x plan". Something gets crazy.
> What I can see in die mini-buffer is somethink like "Preparing diary", "No
> diary for ..." this is repeating and repeating.

JFTR here is what went wrong:

Up until last week I was using planner with the wiki backend.

And there were some tasks marked delegated and this used to be a ">" now it
is a "D" in the planner page. This /is/ documented in NEWS file of the
planner-muse. But the consequences astonished me.

After changing > to D everything is fine.

Thanks for your help.

Philipp