[emacs-wiki-discuss] Shared Arch archive for Muse is now available

From: Michael Olson
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Shared Arch archive for Muse is now available
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 21:50:45 -0500

I've set up a shared Arch archive for Muse.  This will hopefully be
helpful to those who wish to contribute to Muse, but don't want to
make their own Arch archive.

If you're listed as a developer on GNA's muse-el page
(http://gna.org/projects/muse-el), do the following commands in order
to get access to the archive, replacing "yourname" with your GNA login
name.

tla register-archive -f \
sftp://address@hidden/upload/muse-el/archive-2006

tla get address@hidden/muse-el--devel--0 muse

You will be able to commit changes to this archive.  If you plan to
contribute to Muse and would like to be added to the GNA muse-el
project, get a GNA username and either send me an email or use GNA's
web interface to request addition to the muse-el project.

Anonymous access to the archive may be obtained by doing the
following.

tla register-archive -f http://arch.gna.org/muse-el/archive-2006/

tla get address@hidden/muse-el--devel--0 muse

* Copyright note

Unlike Planner, Muse has its entire copyright assigned to the Free
Software Foundation.  This means that if you want to contribute more
than 15 lines of code to Muse, you will need to send in a copyright
disclaimer.  Contact me if you need to do this, and I will help you
get the process started.

* Troubleshooting checklist for developers

 - Are you using the latest version of tla?  It could be that your
   version is too old.  I'm using tla 1.3.3 successfully.

 - Do you see any warnings when running "tla tree-lint"?

 - Are you using a checkout of the development version or the
   anonymous version?

 - Is your SSH key added to GNA?  It should be prompting you for it
   every time you do "tla replay" and other tla commands, unless
   you've used ssh-add to cache your key.

--
Michael Olson -- FSF Associate Member #652 -- http://www.mwolson.org/
Interests: manga, Debian, XHTML, wiki, Emacs Lisp