[emacs-wiki-discuss] gnus and planner interaction : great !

From: Evan Monroig
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] gnus and planner interaction : great !
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 17:00:44 +0900

Hi,

I just started to use planner mode and gnus, and when I tried to set up
gnus - planner interaction, I thought that it would not work in my case,
but it did !

I use gnus to retrieve the same mails from two different mail boxes at
work and at home, and I have the same planner files for both (usb
disk). So I wanted to be able to create a note or task with a link to an
email, and be able to see the same email at either locations.

Inserting the basic configuration [1] in my .emacs file just did the job:

(require 'planner-gnus)
(planner-gnus-insinuate)

Thanks for that great software !

Evan