[emacs-wiki-discuss] planner and multi-day events

From: ecocode
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] planner and multi-day events
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 16:22:54 +0100

Hi,

I'm using planner for some time now and like it to handle my tasks and
notes.
I'd like to enter my daily calendar (appointments) and multi-day events
like holidays etc...
How can I enter these in a smart way ? Like saying I'm having holidays
for one week so that it appears on my 'holidays' project page and also
appearing on my calendar day pages

Thanks!
--
Eco