[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: is timewarp broken?

From: Gijs Hillenius
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: is timewarp broken?
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2006 18:16:27 +0100

      > Gijs Hillenius <address@hidden> writes:
    >> This morning, Wednesday, I restarted planner + muse and was
    >> about to update my tasklist. So M-x planner-timewarp 2006.03.07
    >> .. et voila .. ALL my tasks are gone. Huh? timewarping to
    >> 2006.03..previous-dates all gives empty tasklists..

      > Hmm. You probably want planner-goto instead of
      > planner-timewarp.  planner-timewarp's really a workaround for
      > people who want to use remember to get notes on the right
      > day...

Ow! indeed, you are right & I am confused.

I still wonder why today's tasklist has several items on it,
and yesterday's page is empty. (also when I use goto). Has it to do with
the fact that I did not touch planner yesterday?

Thank you.

Gijs

--
It's always sad when the fleas leave, because that means your dog is dead.
                -- Wesley T. Williams