[emacs-wiki-discuss] bug in muse-publish-classify-url?

From: Richard Klinda
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] bug in muse-publish-classify-url?
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 17:20:51 +0100

Hello, there may be a bug in muse-publish-classify-url in
muse-publish.el.

[[http://foo.bar/baz.png]] publishes to HTML as a link, while
[[http://something][http://foo.bar/baz.png]] as an image (that links to
something).

          ((string-match muse-url-regexp target)
           (cons 'url (cons target nil)))
          ((string-match muse-image-regexp target)
           (cons 'image (cons target nil)))

I think these two cases should be interchanged, but I understand that
maybe inlining images from other hosts often are not preferable / polite
/ etc.

--
...sutongi tti olleh
                                             A coward dies a thousand deaths.