[emacs-wiki-discuss] RE: RFC: Future of this mailing list

From: Raymond Zeitler
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 12:43:11 -0500

Yes, I agree with the proposal.  When I was seeking Planner help, I thought
it was weird to refer to an emacs-wiki list.

What about the blog-like mirror at this URL:
http://blog.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.wiki.general

Will there be separate blogs for muse and for planner?

--
Raymond Zeitler <address@hidden>