[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: [muse-journal] date is always one day less?

From: Leon
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: [muse-journal] date is always one day less?
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 01:43:11 +0100

Leon <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi all:
>
> If I have some like this:
> ,----
> | * 20060326: Say Something
> `----
>
> in my journal and using journal-xhtml/pdf to publish the file, the
> date will be changed to "Sat, 25 Mar 2006". Note: it's one day less
> than 20060326. Any ideas?
>
> I'm using the latest muse.

This seems an odd question. Could anyone post the result from
publishing the sample file attached using journal-xhtml?

I'm using muse up to patch 74. And the output is:

,--------------------------------
| tmp
|
| Sat, 25 Mar 2006
| 0326
|
| Sun, 19 Mar 2006
| 0320
|
| Mon, 27 Mar 2006
| 0327
|
| Sun, 2 Apr 2006
| 0402

*Note*: the first two entries are 1 day less and the latter two are
 normal.

_There must be something serious wrong with muse-journal_

* 20060326: 0326
* 20060320: 0320
* 20060327: 0327
* 20060402: 0402