[emacs-wiki-discuss] RE: Can muse open a Microsoft Word document as a li

From: Raymond Zeitler
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] RE: Can muse open a Microsoft Word document as a link target?
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 13:29:17 -0400

Yes.  Here's the syntax:

file://C:\MyPath\MySubPath\MyDocFile.doc

This will start MS Word and load the file, assuming that DOC files are
associated with MS Word.

In general this works for all file types since it's a general hyperlink that
gets passed to the OS.

I cannot tell you what happens to the link when you publish the plan page,
though.

--
Raymond Zeitler <address@hidden>