[emacs-wiki-discuss] Forthcoming appointments and cyclic tasks

From: Pascal Quesseveur
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Forthcoming appointments and cyclic tasks
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 11:31:23 +0200

Hello,

I'm using (planner-appt-forthcoming-update-section-maybe) to display
forthcoming appointments. I have some cyclic tasks and I don't want to
display those tasks in the Forthcoming appointments section.

I have set planner-appt-forthcoming-look-at-cyclic-flag to nil but
some cyclic tasks are already displayed in the Forthcoming
appointments section. In fact those tasks are created by
(planner-cyclic-create-tasks-maybe) when updating a page. When looking
that page there is no way for planner-appt to know wether the tasks
are cyclic or not.

I have updated planner-cyclic to introduce a new variable that let the
user control wether he wants to create cyclic tasks for pages beyond
the current day. Perhaps there are other means to correct the problem
but here is the patch.

--
Pascal Quesseveur, address@hidden