RE: [emacs-wiki-discuss] AIM todo bot

From: John Sullivan
Subject: RE: [emacs-wiki-discuss] AIM todo bot
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 20:02:24 -0400

(sending a copy of this to the new planner list)

I actually started on something like this a year or so ago. I got as far as
being able to message the bot and have it give me my tasks for the day. I did
it through ERC and Bitlbee, so the bot could be contacted on any number of
different networks. The bot was an Erbot instance. Fun stuff, maybe I'll try to
pick it back up again.