[emacs-wiki-discuss] Pb with links publication

From: Arnaud Bailly
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Pb with links publication
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2006 15:53:25 +0200

Hello,
I have troubles publishing a site with hierarchical layout: When the
link is a page inside a directory like [[mydir/mypage][page]], it gets
incorrectly published (in XHTML mode as):

ie. without the suffix .html.

I tried to track the problem and it seems to be in function
muse-page-name:

(defun muse-page-name (&optional name)
  "Return the canonical form of a Muse page name.
All this means is that certain extensions, like .gz, are removed."
  (save-match-data
    (unless (and name (not (string= name "")))
      (setq name (muse-current-file)))
    (if name
        (let ((page (file-name-nondirectory name)))
                     ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

          (if (and muse-ignored-extensions-regexp
                   (string-match muse-ignored-extensions-regexp page))
              (replace-match "" t t page)
            page)))))

This function strips the directory part from the name. (or so I
think). I tried to remove this call but it seems that another regexp
expects a name without '/' as links get published to default page.

Help would be greatly appreciated.

--
OQube < software engineering \ génie logiciel >
Arnaud Bailly, Dr.