[emacs-wiki-discuss] Apologies and questions

From: Arnaud Bailly
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Apologies and questions
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 06:14:01 -0000

Hi,
First the apologies: I have at some time in the past comitted myself
to provide documentation for planner-zoom feature and it seems that
I have waited too long and someone did it.  My most sincere apologies
for the delay.

Next the question: I am trying to create a muse plugin for the maven
build tool (kind of evolved mokefile in java, integrates documentation
and project site generation). The maven API for site generation uses
stream oriented parsing which is not AFAICT the strategy used in
maven. I have deduced from the lisp code that each regex is analyzed
in turn on the whole document and generates output. So what I wousd
like to do is writing a grammar using antlr or cup and use this
grammar to parse the file.

As I am not really sure that this would be a simple task (not sure the
grammar is really context free), I would like to know before
undertaking this task whether or not someone as already worked on
it. Alternatively, I could use an XML format if muse files were stored
in XML. Y.Hodique told me about this feature some times ago, not sure
there is something implemented yet.

Regards,

--
Arnaud Bailly, Dr.