emacsweblogs

[Emacsweblogs] Re: Blogging on wordpress

From: andrea Crotti
Subject: [Emacsweblogs] Re: Blogging on wordpress
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 14:05:40 +0000 (UTC)

Mark A. Hershberger <mah <at> everybody.org> writes:

> andrea,
>
> Sorry for taking so long to get back to you.  I lost track of your
> message during our holiday weekend.  Looking at your stacktrace
> (http://xrl.us/bfjph9), it looks almost like you're using the wrong
> version of url.el.
>
> Could you tell me what version of emacs you're using as well as the
> value of the variable url-version?

So I tried with three different modalities, emacs 22.3, emacs 23.1 and also
 with emacs 22.1 from the command line.

The only one that appears to work is the last one, but then I get
Contacting host: www.openweblog.com:80
Reading [text/xml]... 296 bytes of 282 bytes (105%)
Reading... done.
xml-rpc-xml-to-response: XML-RPC fault `Invalid login

but openweblog.com is not what I tell it when it asks me for the server....

For the url-version I get this on all three (which I suppose not very useful):

url-version is a variable defined in `url-vars.el'.
Its value is "Emacs"

The two others always give the same "listp" error

Ah and yes I updated everything..

When I'll be able to go better through the code I would be glad to help,
I stopped blogging since I passed to emacs..

Thanks a lot