emacsweblogs

Re: [Emacsweblogs] Re: Error

From: John Anderson
Subject: Re: [Emacsweblogs] Re: Error
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 23:20:00 -0400

On Sep 11, 2009, at 11:19 AM, John SJ Anderson wrote:

Thanks for the rapid response -- unfortunately, now I get a different error:

Okay, the attached patch fixes this particular problem, at least for me -- but I'm basically flying blind here, so I'm not sure what I might be breaking with these changes.

After applying this patch, I can successfully post to my MT4 blog. However, if I have anything in the 'Keywords' field, it gets entered as a stringified array reference (i.e., ARRAY(0x12345), so I think something in the request<->struct conversion still needs some tuning.

thanks,
john.