emacsweblogs

Re: [Emacsweblogs] New xml-rpc.el and weblogger.el

From: Mark A. Hershberger
Subject: Re: [Emacsweblogs] New xml-rpc.el and weblogger.el
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 22:06:30 -0400

John Anderson <address@hidden> writes:

> Currently, things on the 'Keywords:' line in the *weblogger-entry*
> buffer actually show up in the 'Tags' field of the post (at least with
> my MT blog)

Right.  I don't actually understand what MT is doing with the field it
calls “Keywords”.

> What do you think about having both 'Keywords:' and Tags:' lines in
> the *weblogger-entry* buffer that are mapped to the post field of the
> same name?
>
> If that sounds like a good idea to you, I think I can whip up a patch
> that does that pretty quick.

Sounds fine to me.  But be warned that WP is (iirc) using mt_keywords
for tags.  WP appears to ignore mt_tags.   (Which is why I need to
implement the WP functions.)

> Thanks for the work on this Mark, it's going to make my blogging life
> much better.

Thank you!

Mark.

--
http://hexmode.com/

Every day, mindful practice.  When the mind is disciplined, then the
Way can work for us.  Otherwise, all we do is talk of the Way; everything
is just words; and the world will know us as its one great fool.