emacsweblogs

[Emacsweblogs] Re: weblogger.el and tags

From: David Abrahams
Subject: [Emacsweblogs] Re: weblogger.el and tags
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 10:22:48 -0700

On Sep 17, 2009, at 8:26 PM, Mark A. Hershberger wrote:

David Abrahams <address@hidden> writes:

BTW, how do I create a new post with weblogger?  It's totally awesome
aside from these two issues I can't seem to get around!

From the header:

;; I use the following commands in my .emacs file:
;;
;; (load-file "weblogger.el")
;; (global-set-key "\C-cbs" 'weblogger-start-entry)

Or you could just

   M-x weblogger-start-entry RET

That should do what you need.

It does, but the menu item for weblogger-save-entry is grayed out, and `C-c C-n', for example, drops the work I've done unless I manually `M- x weblogger-save-entry'

--
David Abrahams
BoostPro Computing