emacsweblogs

[Emacsweblogs] Re: Again date and wordpress

From: andrea
Subject: [Emacsweblogs] Re: Again date and wordpress
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 00:00:34 +0100

address@hidden (Mark A. Hershberger) writes:

> [Sorry for the late reply]
>
> andrea Crotti <address@hidden> writes:
>
> This is a problem with old code.  It has been fixed in the code
> available from http://bit.ly/2XUkoC (weblogger.el) and
> http://bit.ly/3gc7Ei (xml-rpc.el).
>
> Let me know if this solves your problem.

The problem was very simple, I wasn't loading xml-rpc!
It's required in weblogger.el but the function I was using to parse date
was still the one in timezone.el.
How can that happen?
Maybe I eval timezone *after* having evaluated xml-rpc?

I remember there was a discussion about blogging automatically from
org-mode or other modes but I don't find it, any news?

At worst I can define a function that
- converts a file from org-mode to whatever
- insert the conversion
- starts a new entry

It would be very easy now that my elisp skills got better...