emms-help

[emms-help] Re: emms-repeat-curr-track

From: Daniel Brockman
Subject: [emms-help] Re: emms-repeat-curr-track
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 17:39:48 +0200

William XWL <address@hidden> writes:

> Daniel Brockman <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> The variable `emms-repeat-curr-track' was introduced less
>> than a month ago.  We already have `emms-repeat-playlist'.
>> So how about renaming the former to `emms-repeat-track'?
>> If not, how about `emms-repeat-current-track'?
>
> Besides, we'd better rename `*-repeat-curr' to
> `*-repeat-track' as well?

Yeah.  I just looked through emms-player-extensions.el.
I don't understand why the repeat and unrepeat functions
need to be polymorphic in the player, so how about this?

I think all the repeat stuff can be merged into emms.el.
That will also let us merge the mode-line-related stuff
into emms-mode-line.el, which by the way I'm in the
process of rewriting.

I can do this if there are no objections.

--
Daniel Brockman <address@hidden>

    So really, we all have to ask ourselves:
    Am I waiting for RMS to do this?   --TTN.