emms-help

[emms-help] Re: Fwd: Emms-remote

From: Lucas Bonnet
Subject: [emms-help] Re: Fwd: Emms-remote
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2010 22:32:22 +0100

Lucas Bonnet <address@hidden> writes:

> From: Emanuele Santoro <address@hidden>
> Subject: Emms-remote
> To: address@hidden
> Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 20:54:29 +0100
>
> Hi,
> I'm writing to let you know i've written this little code about EMMS:
> emms-remote. Since I intensively use emacs and i use emacs
> daemonization feature, i've tried to bind emacs' emms to my window
> manager keybindings, in ordert o manage its playlist also when outside
> emacs.
>
> The result is at:
>
> http://wiki.santoro.tk/index.cgi/EmmsRemote
>
> (and, on EmacsWiki too: http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/EmmsRemote)
>

> http://git.santoro.tk/?p=emms-remote.git;a=summary (source code)

Hello and many thanks for your e-mail, it's great to hear from EMMS
users!  However, I can't clone your repository: following the
instructions on http://wiki.santoro.tk/index.cgi/EmmsRemote end up in
git asking me for a password, which I don't have. So I can't have a look
at your code, sadly.

Regards,
--
Lucas