emms-help

[emms-help] emms-lastfm-client.el update

From: Yoni Rabkin
Subject: [emms-help] emms-lastfm-client.el update
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 2010 12:43:28 +0200

To anyone and everyone interested in emms-lastfm-client.el,

While the version of emms-lastfm-client.el included in Emms currently
provides basic play-similar-artists functionality it hardly represents a
full Last.fm client.

I just wanted to say that work on it continues steadily, if slowly. I
develop the client on my own branch and will be pushing out a batch of
new Last.fm API features once it is stable enough and won't get you
banned from Last.fm for having a buggy client.

Please feel free to send in questions and requests, not to mention
joining in the implementation effort (I'm just saying, yah know?).