emms-help

[emms-help] Emms 4.2 released

From: Yoni Rabkin
Subject: [emms-help] Emms 4.2 released
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2016 10:41:01 -0500

Emms 4.2 is released. A full release announcement was sent to the GNU
announcement mailing list. This is the first in our new six-month
release cycle and it's right on time.

Now is the time to start breaking things so that everyone has time to
test them before the next release. That's certainly what I'm going to
do.

Thank you to everyone who committed patches and changes, and to everyone
who wrote in with comments and helped along.