emms-help

Re: [emms-help] Dynamic cover thumbnail caching

From: Pierre Neidhardt
Subject: Re: [emms-help] Dynamic cover thumbnail caching
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2017 22:26:36 +0100

Yoni Rabkin <address@hidden> writes:

>> The library does not seem to provide any feature for _resizing_ an
>> image.
>>
>> I hope you can prove me wrong.
>
> I assumed it did without checking; I assumed wrong.
>
> Perhaps a patch to src/image.c and lisp/image.el is the future as well.

Are you an Emacs developer?  I haven't followed any development in the
src/image.c area, but if you think that upstream would accept that
change easily, then let's go for it.

In the meantime, external calls to "convert" work albeit a bit slow.

--
Pierre Neidhardt

Why is it called a funny bone when it hurts so much?