emms-help

[emms-help] EMMS and Android

From: Bob Newell
Subject: [emms-help] EMMS and Android
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2018 08:08:55 -1000

This may already be well-known, but I wanted to express my delight
that, on my Android tablet, with Termux[1] and the associated Emacs
and other packages, EMMS works well! At present I just have a
simple-player with rudimentary functions (start, stop) but I expect to
be able to eventually come up with something more sophisticated. In
the meantime, though, I can play music in the way it was intended to
be played --- through Emacs.

--
Bob Newell
Honolulu, Hawai`i

Sent via Linux Mint 17.

[1] I had virtually given up on using an Android tablet as a
productivity device until I came across Termux.