emonkey-announce

[Emonkey-announce] Better Life, world-ending

From: Minnie Gage
Subject: [Emonkey-announce] Better Life, world-ending
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 22:17:52 -0420

Your cre dit doesn't matter to us! If you OWN real est ate
and want IMMEDIATEX cash to spend ANY way you like, or simply wish
to LOWER your monthly paym ents by a third or more, here are the dea ls
we have TODAY (hurry, these ofers will expre TONIGHT):

$488,000.00 at a 3.67,% fixed-rateN
$372,000.00 at a 3.90,% variable-rateB
$492,000.00 at a 3.21,% interest-onlyW
$248,000.00 at a 3.36,% fixed-rateN
$198,000.00 at a 3.55,% variable-rateN

Hurry, when these deals are gone, they are gone Simply fill out this one-min
ute form...

Don't worry about approval, your cre dit will not disqualify you!

http://433Z3AG.foorests.net

could feel a thousand needles  puncturing  his face.  "For- ward!"  he  kept
greenhorn. And  if it had not been for  that fool, then nothing at all would

his wits, or maybe, he had been baked more strongly than Redrick--anyway  he
that he had managed to scramble up on, and leave him to wallow in filth.
being  in the sun.  It obviously did  not  glow with  its  own light and  it

Redrick  thought that they  were putting  his old  man in the  hospital  for
     "If we get some water," Arthur said. "At least wash our faces.
wind carried the smoke from the plant. And his father smelled that way, too,
his burnt skin, walked to a dry spot and examined the backpack. The pack had

pity.  My choice  is always either/or.  He  finally  understood  the choice:
lips under the thin mustache.