emonkey-announce

[Emonkey-announce] incredulity

From: Teddy Nash
Subject: [Emonkey-announce] incredulity
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 17:53:03 +1100

Ran Ok for a while, but now will require a new crankshaft or rebuild of the old one.
I tried to match the Honda specification. Only annoys at the time of starting engine.
it may not surprise you that after inserting the ignition key and gently applying the kickstarter, this incredible strong vehicle starts without a cough.
It has a dry-sump system of course, being an HD clone, and the return-stop valve was sticking with the old oil and sludge.
Meanwhile the famous rider sees a Hornet parked.
Some details to be finished, and an engine turning like a clock. It all started with a dream to build a bike that fitted into a car or boat. She ran like a dream. She really loved the bike, and decided to try it.
She ran like a dream.
Also the computer generated graphics make it worthwhile watching. A total restoration is in order, so the crank will be rebuilt at that time.
After almost a year and half of research, head breaks to find certain parts, here of return with its engine and its new painting.
This bike also has the reflectors and the small headlamp. Obviously, the sporty and reliable Hornet returns our hero, just in time before the real race begins.
This was cleaned; highly polished; satined in an emulsion and clearlacked. Dry-Sumps are simply quieter, smoother engines than the later wet-sumps.
Meanwhile the famous rider sees a Hornet parked.
Many new parts were deliverd by.
Obviously, the sporty and reliable Hornet returns our hero, just in time before the real race begins.
Rickman fender and more bits and bobs that I have forgotten, but its on my website.
Only annoys at the time of starting engine.
Obviously, the sporty and reliable Hornet returns our hero, just in time before the real race begins.
It shows some original footage of the first Honda racers. I tried to match the Honda specification. It all started with a dream to build a bike that fitted into a car or boat.
com plenty to look at on there too. Amazingly, I have managed to get an oversize piston and rings for it, plus a standard bore used jug and gasket set. She really loved the bike, and decided to try it.