emonkey-announce

[Emonkey-announce] freezing point duplex

From: Antony Valdez
Subject: [Emonkey-announce] freezing point duplex
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 18:38:08 +0200

An elm tree planting on the north grounds. For those of us working in the White House, we're horrified when we hear stories like this.
SNOW: All right, Goyal, I'm just going to stop you.
And I know you don't know everything, but surely there's been some communication. White House photo by Paul Morse.
President Roh, during the balance of his time in office, has a lot of important concerns, probably chief among them trying to make sure that North Korea does not nuclearize the Peninsula.
Rove apparently got something out of this. I mean, talking about human rights in Iran, can you answer how President can answer this eight-year-old boy was crushed under the truck and hundreds are watching there?
White House Conference Center Briefing Room. And the Speaker has turned over emails and documents to the Justice Department, which they are reviewing.
And I think it's probably more respectful to the servicemen who died than trying to talk about a political fight. Speaker Hastert will be available, he'll be able to answer the questions. That's something that Martti Ahtisaari and his team are working very closely on. The fact is that this is a meeting, as I've just told you, was mischaracterized, at least in the opinion of people who attended it.
The President is not responsible for going back and conducting his own personal investigation on this.
Does the President have any favorite candidate? They've all been in, and they all help the President try to shape, in as comprehensive a way, his view of what's going on, on the ground, so that he can be most effective in trying to move forward.
SNOW: Yes, absolutely. They're continuing to work together.
We have impressionistic stories; we need to find out what it is that people knew at various times.
SNOW: No, no, I said there's a lot of gossip, as you know. I don't know how much further I can go.
Whether they've actually been spent at this point I would not think so, but as far as I know they've all been allocated.
And did he tell the President to stick it out, and that any withdrawal would be like eating peanuts?
However, I think the position of the United States and the international community as a whole is quite clear.
As a matter of fact, President Roh had said that there had been some action taken against North Korea, which was breaking news, in the conversation afterward.
So what we're not going to do is to leap to judgment without finding out what the deal is.
Therefore, they are not likely to be able to come up with other mischaracterized meetings.
SNOW: Well, we don't know what the conduct was, and we don't know what they knew.