emonkey-announce

[Emonkey-announce] soft

From: Ambrose Preston
Subject: [Emonkey-announce] soft
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 14:06:32 +0200

I didn't realize Jennifer had left her position at the non-partisan CBC in favour of her new position at the non-partisan Canadian Press.
Hmmm, are they trying to sear this image into the minds of Canadians?
Bundle up and vote for social policy! Perhaps, he has assumed victory and doesn't want to constrain himself.
Let's take a look at some of their reports.
In case you didn't pick up on my insinuation, environmental organizations like the Sierra Club are actually doing harm to the environment through their partisanship. Do the Conservatives not realize that an election is looming in the spring.
Let's take a look at some of their reports.
He and Oberg are official card carrying members of the Communist party.
armed services, or the military as a whole, except in cases where an individual soldier or group of soldiers has been tried and convicted of committing a criminal offense or offenses. Beware the icy effects of simple choices. Maybe, just maybe the CPRN really is a non-partisan organization putting out policy insights that span the ideological spectrum.
Government is the answer to all of our problems.
Cada vez que son en punto se aglomera una masa de turistas porque se supone que el reloj hace algo.
I think David Suzuki wrote this part. On fiscal responsibility. Where are the cost-inflated pet projects for Conservative donors? no vale hacer zoom eh?
I didn't realize Jennifer had left her position at the non-partisan CBC in favour of her new position at the non-partisan Canadian Press. The bottom line for efficiency advocates: economic investments not social investments are the key to the well-being of Canadians. Where are the new "trust" funds that are beyond the reach of the auditor general?
I don't know what "repeal Metis Harvesting Agreement" means but it sounds like you think all Canadians should be treated equally regardless of race or ancestry.
But the truth is, few economic theorists or policy makers today draw such stark lines in the sand. You can read the rest on his website.
What if we take a moment and look at another common factor among them?
You won't find a single specific policy initiative on his website.
I'll give you a chance to stop laughing before I continue. There is no reason healthcare premiums should support the costs of the healthcare system; in fact, it's unsustainable. I didn't realize Jennifer had left her position at the non-partisan CBC in favour of her new position at the non-partisan Canadian Press. They should be forced to go to the school that the government deems most appropriate for them and be taught by teachers who can't be fired no matter how much they suck at their job. Environmental groups need to get over their partisanship if they actually want to help the environment.
Conservatives feel as though it is a lost cause trying to please them and Liberals know that tokenism is sufficient to placate them.
As such they have become mouthpieces for particular political ideologies rather than their intended cause.
Where are the new "trust" funds that are beyond the reach of the auditor general? Harper has a genuine desire to improve the environment regardless of how little gratitude it gains him from the Sierra Club - now that is a breath of fresh air!