emonkey-dev

[Emonkey-dev] aware lizard

From: Jen Hatcher
Subject: [Emonkey-dev] aware lizard
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 20:23:37 +0300

I started taking weekly lessons to hopefully get better sooner than later. I delivered to your door. How I wish I could return to the love of now, the simple joy I used to feel to be alive another day.
I should probably raise the white flag .
Roll on Friday night!
I had to regroup and start writing everything on the board.
But if I go on Alt Fall Break then. No one came to fix the toilet today.
Here is some more fun we had with CREAM!
And why does the day go by slow. They did, however, do a bad job of painting the kitchen. Seeing time as unimportant for time is immaterial. Or is it rather me that has changed.
So far, I see no flat statement that they will be forbidden to issue invites or that they can be blocked from viewing userinfo by us eyeballs. I get too caught up in all the bad things around me that I stop looking at the great things right in front of me. It is the now which I experience and the now which I should focus on. I hope the crafters made some good sales with the heavy last-weekend crowd. writing and speaking was sex. I had to regroup and start writing everything on the board. At least someone wants me :O kidding, not like that. and the Goodshippers looking down on the massive sweets!
I hope that someday with the help of my Father I will have more goodness. I hope that someday with the help of my Father I will have more goodness. I get too caught up in all the bad things around me that I stop looking at the great things right in front of me. It is the now which I experience and the now which I should focus on. Jim also sold out of everything except the apple mead by the end of the day. matt and i just met yesterday.
is it weird that I like the smell of bookstores?
i think we should have it in medlin, because they have a big screen tv, yes, but theirs is set off to the side, so we could actually get some privacy.
Vicarious living, perhaps? Then I was told something that is a REALLY slim chance, but is so horrifying an idea that it has put a hell of a dampener on my really good day. I think not, rather I believe them to be wrong reactions to testings in my life.
How wonderful this life is if I may but pause to gaze. Imagine doing torture for a living. Roll on Friday night! Nor can you nuke Mecca.
What good does a better future give me if the now is not happy.