emonkey-dev

[Emonkey-dev] docket tax shelter

From: Tibbie Ortega
Subject: [Emonkey-dev] docket tax shelter
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 12:57:44 +0300

Stay tuned for those announcements. Shiver me links, and haul me URLs.
Read about why and howthe Planetizen team migrated to Drupal for its community Web site.
But why else might I do this? This is one less Unix box I have to spend any time administering. One that can use Yahoo!
They all include the standard cornucopia of applications for the mundane tasks, word processing, text editing, graphics, networking, and so on. The discussion there is generally of good quality and the software does the job nicely.
They all include the standard cornucopia of applications for the mundane tasks, word processing, text editing, graphics, networking, and so on. One that can use Yahoo!
And they're sitting right next to my cube at work, teasing all of us.
There's already a similar mechanism in place on Flickr and used by services like MOO.
It's currently available only for Windows. Everyone on the team is amazed that we managed to pull this off.
It's currently available only for Windows.
So all the fuss about what rights you have with respect to TiVo hardware is nonsense.
It is written in Python but not considered suitable for backing up important data quite yet.
Well, the keyboard is computer-related.
Given that I already use rsync for much of my backup system, this is highly appealing. Remember, these are absolute minimums, since the CPU does consume more power when it's actually doing work. network and on the Hack Day Wifi. But you will void your warranty, and TiVo is under no obligation to provide you with the schematic, BIOS, or anything else to make it easy to modify the hardware. Create simple Web sitesusing CSS to render DocBook XML documents easily. Read about why and howthe Planetizen team migrated to Drupal for its community Web site. Most understood the reasoning for it, even though the powers that be tried to put a positive spin on it.
But why else might I do this?
Many were okay with being told that we need to burn off some vacation time but would have preferred to be told why in an upfront manner. As the bitchfest progressed, that turned out to be the real focus.
This is still fairly experimental, so we'd love to get your feedback and input on how to make it even more useful. Mac and Linux versions appear to be planned. This is one less Unix box I have to spend any time administering.
There's already a similar mechanism in place on Flickr and used by services like MOO. Libby just let us know that they've thought about it and realized that there's a more flexible way to do this. This is one less Unix box I have to spend any time administering. It is written in Python but not considered suitable for backing up important data quite yet.
The discussion there is generally of good quality and the software does the job nicely. It also offers a local WebDAV server.