emonkey-dev

[Emonkey-dev] cream

From: Net Bray
Subject: [Emonkey-dev] cream
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 19:32:53 -0700

We used to buy mostly software and products, but are increasingly buying services. So just because they're included in the list doesn't necessarily mean they're free.
I think it's fair to say from this early information that Vista's Aero graphical interface is a video memory hog, but, as I'll show you in a minute, there's a good reason for this. The more overall screen resolution, the more graphics memory required.
I see their services having more immediate appeal to small to mid-sized companies.
This will likely drive sales of higher-end PCs with enhanced video cards.
Not a bad first step for a company perceived as mainly a consumer web service provider.
It allows you to upload and download spreadsheets in Excel .
In this instance, it may make more sense to agree as to who will develop the calculations, and then allow others to enter or modify the data as needed. I think it's fair to say from this early information that Vista's Aero graphical interface is a video memory hog, but, as I'll show you in a minute, there's a good reason for this. Writely is a free web-based collaborative word processor. are giving companies like Microsoft some serious competition. Some may be limited by their Terms of Service.
We used to buy mostly software and products, but are increasingly buying services. I took some time off from blogging to enjoy the summer with my family. One reason is wider compatibility with the plethora of web sites and their embedded multimedia. This will likely drive sales of higher-end PCs with enhanced video cards.
However, "Mashups" tend to be a bit more tangible, especially when you throw in some examples. In this instance, it may make more sense to agree as to who will develop the calculations, and then allow others to enter or modify the data as needed.
Check out Bonnie's other links to make your search for online legal content a bit easier and fruitful.
Again, the defining feature is the real-time concurrent collaboration.
The Palm OS lacks native Java, which is required for some new mobile applications. If you're looking for an app that manipulates a common digital format or other PC-related tasks, odds are you'll find one here.