emonkey-dev

[Emonkey-dev] unseat margarine

From: Claudius Field
Subject: [Emonkey-dev] unseat margarine
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 16:26:27 +0200

And what would the players do?
There is a cold, inhuman order to the world. Check this one out folks: It's only a page long, it won't take much of your time to look at.
Nothing and no one is able to stand in their way. He does what he does every day and goes on Adventures. It had invaded his world, and he knew that his world would never be the same. It is more terrifying than any unholy spirit, slithering lifeform or doomsday device because this horror is real, grounded in social relations. Which of them will be remembered by history? You and the six Regulators under your command will patrol the city to fulfill your sworn duties to maintain law and order within Anakron.
An alien power that lies congealed in the cloth and steel manufactured there.
Suddenly I was daunted! It is more terrifying than any unholy spirit, slithering lifeform or doomsday device because this horror is real, grounded in social relations. Set in the current modern world, only the few players know there are things beyond the easy sight of Man, and because they know about it are hunted and hunt the self-same creatures. The die is then rolled.
What would the characters do with such a power?
Thanks to everyone for all their help making our site what it is today. We want to hear about anything and everything you have in mind to get people motivated and more involved in the hobby. Flush from their victory against the scurvy Owlursines, the United Federation of Owlbears basked in their acquisition of planet Lizbob.
Your boss doesn't have a very satisfying explanation for this, but it's not as if you've thought of anything else to do with your life, and it pays the bills. It's flexible enough to handle street-level superheroes and cosmic powers, all in the same fight. It is also about the corrupting influence of power, embodied in the character of Dr.
Except for the GM, of course, who pretty much just exists to make your life miserable.
We want to hear about anything and everything you have in mind to get people motivated and more involved in the hobby. Hex is a one page solitaire RPG by Jeff Moore inspired by Doom: Semper Fidelis by Sandy Antunes.
You and the six Regulators under your command will patrol the city to fulfill your sworn duties to maintain law and order within Anakron.
I chose to use a simplified version of my BLYSS system for this RPG, and if I do say so myself it's worked out rather nicely. In the Mighty Ones RPG the player characters are more powerful than any other character.